(CNN) -- President Donald Trump on Wednesday again publicly chastised his attorney general, Jeff Sessions, this time over an investigation into alleged surveillance abuses. "Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn't the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!" Trump tweeted. Sessions said Tuesday that the Justice Department is looking at whether the FBI has properly handled applications for surveillance orders under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
- URGENT - Trump again calls out Sessions
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - Jeff Sessions out as attorney general
- When Jeff Sessions finally called Trump's bluff
- Trump calls out Sessions over indictments
- URGENT - Trump says Sessions should stop Mueller investigation
- URGENT - Trump calls Graham 'a very special man'
- URGENT - Trump calls Kavanaugh allegations 'a big, fat con job'
- URGENT - Trump calls out Bush, Obama on North Korea