Rescuers in Miami are working to pluck construction workers trapped on a piece of dangling scaffolding, video from CNN affiliate WSVN shows.
Both workers were secured by harnesses and ropes when the scaffolding collapsed, WSVN reported, citing Miami-Dade Fire Rescue.
Developing story -- more to come
- Construction workers rescued safely from collapsed scaffolding near Miami
- Miami building collapses unexpectedly
- Emergency crews rescue worker after trench collapse
- Police investigating Miami Beach building collapse
- A worker was killed and others were rescued after trench collapsed during construction in North Carolina
- Construction firm with 43,000 employees collapses
- The bridge that just collapsed in Miami was designed to withstand a Category 5 hurricane
- At least four dead in pedestrian bridge collapse at university in Miami, authorities say
- Miami bridge collapse victims: A student, father of three and a businessman 'who would help anybody'
- Construction company involved in collapsed FIU bridge had safety complaints