A dangerous holiday. A life-changing invention. And an inspiring 30-year donation. It's time for this week's politics-free news.
An incredible donation
Faith in humanity: restored. A Pennsylvania man, who passed away last week, spent 30 years shining shoes in a hospital and donated all his tips -- more than $200,000 -- to sick children.
A flying officer
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a police officer. Dubai is now experimenting with flying search-and-rescue units.
Turns out it wasn't David Schwimmer stealing a crate of beer from a UK store. The actor made a spoof video of the original tape, promising the Blackpool Police he was not in the country at the time.
A genius idea
A remake that's 'totally buggin''
Our prayers have been answered. We'll soon be able to take another two-hour dive into the over-the-top lifestyles of Beverly Hills teens. A "Clueless" remake is on the way.
A perfect glacier
NASA confirms the perfectly rectangular iceberg, spotted during Operation IceBridge, formed naturally.
- Basketball robots and flying cops
- Cops, churches go head-to-head in basketball game
- Robots invade the Smithsonian museums
- Sublime 'antiquities' carved by robots
- Can you have a fear of flying and still fly?
- Goodyear just keeps flying blimps
- Pilot describes flying through Florence
- Tommi Mäkinen: The Flying Finn
- Robotic suitcase rolls into Las Vegas
- Underwater robots to measure Antarctica climate threat