The New York Stock Exchange is closing its trading floor amid the coronavirus pandemic, however the market will stay open through electronic trading. CNN's Richard Quest has the details.
Posted: Mar 19, 2020 6:11 AM
Updated: Mar 19, 2020 6:11 AM
- US stocks set to tumble again: March 19, 2020
- Elon Musk tweets, Tesla's stock tumbles
- Dow tumbles 425 points
- It's been forever since stocks took a tumble
- Wells Fargo stock tumbles after harsh penalty from Fed
- Facebook's stock tumbles again. Data scandal wipes away $50 billion
- Dow tumbles 572 points as trade war fears pummel stocks
- Twitter stock tumbles 15% after it purged fake accounts
- Gap posted a profit, so why did the stock tumble?
- Stocks tumble after Supreme Court ruling on Trump taxes
Scroll for more content...