While much of the attention is on New York, experts are predicting deaths from the coronavirus pandemic to rise across the United States. CNN's Nick Watt reports.
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 4:00 AM
Updated: Mar 31, 2020 4:00 AM
- Coronavirus cases top 787,000 globally
- Live updates: Coronavirus cases top 197,000 globally
- Coronavirus live updates: cases top 930,000 globally
- Coronavirus cases top 1.6 million globally
- India identifies 29 coronavirus cases as global infections top 95,000
- Coronavirus cases top 1.9 million globally: Live updates
- Coronavirus live updates: Cases top 2 million globally
- Coronavirus live updates: Global cases pass 1.6 million
- Another 787,000 Americans filed first-time claims for jobless benefits last week
- Global immigration backlash could hurt India's top tech companies
Scroll for more content...