OPEC and Russia postponed a meeting that could end a price war and reduce a supply glut that has driven oil futures to their lowest in decades. CNN's Julia Chatterley reports on the turmoil in energy markets.
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 4:41 AM
Updated: Apr 7, 2020 4:41 AM
- Dow set to soar 700 points: April 7, 2020
- Dow tumbles 425 points
- Dow soars 432 points. The bull market's not over yet
- Dow soars 1,086 points in a miraculous comeback
- Dow has single biggest one day gain, soars 1000+ points
- Dow soars 287 points but still suffers worst week since March
- Dow soars 530 points on big hopes for a vaccine and the economy's reopening
- Dow drops 336 points as Facebook plunges
- Dow drops 250 points on Trump's tariffs
- Stock market rebounds: Dow rises 401 points
Scroll for more content...