CRESWELL, Ore. -- Police have confirmed one person was taken to the hospital after a crash on I-5 Northbound early Saturday morning.
The crash happened around 2:15 a.m.
Police said it was a single-vehicle crash and the driver was transported to the hospital.
KEZI 9 News is working to get more information.
- 1 person injured in crash near Creswell
- One person killed in plane crash near Creswell
- Transient injured by ax in Creswell hospitalized
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Person injured in small Clackamas plane crash
- One person injured in tanker truck crash
- Deadly Creswell plane crash witness speaks out
- Investigation continues after 3-vehicle crash near Creswell
- Two men arrested in Creswell crash
- Driver injured after veering off I-5 in Creswell