LANE COUNTY, Ore. – A man was killed in a car crash on Highway 99 Thursday night, about 100 feet south of an earlier crash near Saginaw, officials reported.
Officials said Dillion Privitt, 22, he lost control of his car, crossed the center line into oncoming traffic and crashed into another car near Abbott Lane around 7:30 p.m.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. Officials said he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
The driver of the other car, Brittney Burnfield, 21, was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Earlier on Thursday, a car crash sent a woman and two female juveniles to the hospital about 100 feet from the location of the fatal crash.
- One person killed in Highway 99 crash south of Saginaw
- Crash on Highway 99 kills two in Junction City
- 2 injured in Highway 99 crash
- 2 dead in crash on Highway 99
- Crews respond to two fatal crashes on Highway 99
- Fire destroys Whitsell mill in Saginaw
- Crews fully contain Saginaw mill fire
- Truck flips on Highway 99 near Goshen
- Neighbors say Highway 99 is prone to crashes after a 13-year-old was killed
- Crash on Highway 38 kills 2