FRESNO, Calif. -- Fresno police say 10 people were shot at a backyard party, and four them died.
Police say the shooting took place around 6 p.m. on Sunday on the city's southeast side.
Fresno Police Deputy Chief Michael Reid says 10 people were shot, and three people were found dead in the backyard.
We're told a fourth victim died at the hospital.
Police say six others are expected to survive and are recovering at the hospital.
It was at least the second fatal gun attack on Sunday in southeast Fresno.
A man in his 20s was shot to death early on Sunday at a home in another part of the city.
Police have not said whether the incidents could be connected.
- Ten people shot at party; four killed
- Police: 6 people shot, 1 dead in downtown Seattle
- Secrets of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list
- Cougar fatally shot after killing sheep near Bend
- Cougar shot and killed near where hiker's body was found
- Former NFL player Terrell Roberts shot and killed
- 9 shot, 4 killed in overnight shooting at Kansas bar
- Man shot, killed by Hillsboro police in parking lot identified
- Bald eagle shot and killed in Oregon; police seek shooter
- Man who killed three people dies in prison