DILLARD, Ore. – An 18-year-old is dead after a two-vehicle crash on Old Highway 99 South Monday night.
Authorities responded to the 12000 block of the highway after 11 p.m.
Deputies with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said a 2004 BMW collided with a 2002 Honda Accord, and the BMW caught fire.
Blake Smith of Myrtle Creek, who was a passenger in the BMW, died at the scene.
Four people were injured in the crash and taken to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg.
The crash remains under investigation. If you have any information, contact authorities at 541-440-4471.
- 18-year-old dies in crash near Dillard
- Dillard house fire being investigated
- Lane County Sheriff's Office identifies man who died in Dillard Road crash
- Neighbors react to deadly crash on Dillard road
- Yoncalla elects 18-year-old in mayor race
- Threat causes lockdown in Winston-Dillard School District
- Roseburg Forest Products lays off 90 at Dillard plywood plant
- Winston-Dillard School District providing free meals to students
- Family honors former Winston-Dillard fire captain this Labor Day
- Winston-Dillard School District seeks to prevent human trafficking