BENTON COUNTY, Ore.-- Two people residing in Benton County have tested positive for coronavirus, according to public health officials.
One case is a resident aged between 40 and 59 who is currently being treated at the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis. The other is a Benton County health care worker who is between 40 and 50. He has not been hospitalized and it is believed he came into contact with the virus because of his work in health care.
These are the first two cases of the virus involving people who are currently in Benton County. Health officials previously reported two cases of residents who were infected in the state of Washington and are staying there throughout their recovery period.
- Two new coronavirus cases identified in Benton County
- Benton County announces new coronavirus case
- Coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- New Lane County coronavirus case identified
- Eighth coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Fourth positive coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Two more coronavirus cases identified in Lane County
- Benton County residents in Washington state have coronavirus, OHA says