ROSEBURG, Ore. --- Two burglars are behind bars this weekend after deputies linked them to a residential burglary from Jan. 21 and served a search warrant at their home.
On Tuesday, deputies responded to a report of a residential burglary in the 1800 block of Linnell Avenue.
Deputies located evidence which assisted in the investigation. As the investigation progressed, information was developed which led deputies to apply for a search warrant for a home in the 2100 block of La Canada Drive in Roseburg.
On Friday, deputies were granted the warrant and multiple individuals were contacted at the residence during the warrant execution at 7:15 p.m.
Deputies located a large quantity of stolen property which included electronics, tools, antiques and a stolen firearm. Evidence of mail theft from approximately a dozen residents in the area was also recovered.
31 year-old Cirith Bronwen Ellenwood and 27 year-old Robert Thomas Arwood, both of Roseburg, were arrested for First Degree Burglary, Theft in the First Degree and Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree. Ellenwood was also taken into custody on multiple outstanding arrest warrants.
Both Ellenwood and Arwood were lodged at the Douglas County Jail.
- Two arrested after burglary at Roseburg home
- Burglary suspect arrested in Roseburg
- Teens allegedly attempt burglary on Roseburg businesses
- Teen burglary suspect captured after Roseburg crash
- Roseburg man arrested after standoff
- Roseburg woman arrested after allegedly shooting gun in her home
- Roseburg family's home damaged in fire
- Two arrested at laundromat in Roseburg
- Roseburg shooting suspect arrested after K-9 search
- Roseburg man arrested after stolen car recovered