EUGENE, Ore. - The 25th annual Festival of Trees is back this year.
The holiday tradition turns Eugene's Valley River Inn into a winter wonderland for six days during Thanksgiving week.
Organizer claim it's one of Lane County's premier fundraising and holiday events, attracting nearly 18,000 people each year.
Organizers said during the past 20 years, the event has raised more than $7.9-million dollars.
They said the funds go to community health and, more recently, to support the construction of the Pete Moore Hospice House, Lane County's first hospice house.
This year's festival schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, Nov. 22, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 23, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 24, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 25, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 26, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the door. Admission is $7 for adults, $5 for seniors (60+) and children under 12, and $3 for children in strollers.
- 25th annual Festival of Trees is back in Eugene
- Eugene hosts 3rd annual Willamette River Festival
- Tree vandalized in Eugene
- 'Shoe tree' sprouts in Eugene
- 27th annual Pride Festival celebrated Saturday
- Eugene hosts world largest mushroom festival
- Hundreds attend annual Tree Lighting Celebration
- Christmas tree farms open in Eugene
- Eugene woman almost hit by falling tree
- Lightning strikes tree in Eugene, sparking fire