EUGENE, Ore. – All three osprey chicks have hatched at the University of Oregon, and the schools needs help naming them.
The first two chicks hatched earlier this week in the nest above Knight Law Center, and now a third baby has joined them.
Suggestions for names can be left in the comments section of Oregon Law’s Facebook post asking for names.
To watch a livestream of the ospreys in the nest, click here.
- 3 osprey chicks hatch at UO, need names
- Osprey lays eggs at University of Oregon
- Biology professor named next UO provost
- UO football player arrested
- Man shot in head at Osprey Point Pub in Lakeside
- Baby chicks pose health risk
- UO unanimously approves Nike sponsorship
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- UO students unveil renewable energy plan
- UO players to meet with Taggart