Photo Gallery 4 Images
MYRTLE CREEK, Ore. -- Four people were arrested on drug charges in Myrtle Creek on Wednesday. One man was arrested for dealing meth and three others for drug-related activities within a thousand feet of two schools.
Investigators with the Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team arrested Larry Allen Burrow, 57, during a traffic stop with the help of Myrtle Creek police. Officials ended up seizing about one ounce of methamphetamine.
Burrow was arrested on charges of unlawful possession of methamphetamine an unlawful delivery of methamphetamine.
Danny Joe Enos, Lacie Marie Yarbery, and Vanessa Rebecca Hopkins were arrested after detective received numerous complaints of drug-related activity at a home on Mountain View Avenue, near both South Umpqua High School and Tri-City Elementary.
Detectives served a search warrant and found various types of drug contraband. They ended up seizing several grams of methamphetamine and heroin.
Enos, Yarbery and Hopkins are facing charges of unlawful possession and delivery of heroin and unlawful delivery of heroin within 1,000 feet of a school.
Enos also faces a charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
- 4 people arrested on drug charges in Myrtle Creek
- Fire destroys mobile home in Myrtle Creek
- Myrtle Creek police officer charged with child sex abuse
- First electric vehicle charging station installed in Myrtle Creek
- Myrtle Point shooting suspect charged
- Myrtle Creek moves forward with Urban Renewal District plans
- Community honors Myrtle Creek man killed during storm
- Officials identify cause of water contamination in Myrtle Creek
- Myrtle Creek lifts water advisory after diesel-related contamination
- Free vaccination event set to be held in Myrtle Creek