SALEM, Ore. - Oregon State Police identified the four children who were killed in an alleged drunken driving crash.
Oregon State Police said Ivan Ricardo Medrano-Contreras, 8, Andrus Medrano-Contreras, 6, Dayanara Medrano-Perez, 4, and Angelina Vazquez-Crisp, 2, were killed in the crash. Lisette Medrano-Perez, 25, was also killed.
Troopers said Lisette Medrano-Perez was the mother to the three older children and was the temporary legal guardian of the youngest child. They said she was Angelina's aunt.
The crash happened Sunday afternoon.
Related Stories: Family of 5 killed in crash, man arrested for drunk driving
Favian Garcia, 27, suffered minor injuries and was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and manslaughter among other charges. He was scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
- Troopers identify children killed in Marion County crash
- Marion County scales back curbside recycling
- Marion County deputies investigating suspicious death
- Marion County confirms 2nd measles diagnosis
- Police identify man killed in crash
- Police identify bicyclist killed in Eugene crash
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg identified
- Driver arrested after hit and run crash with school bus in Marion County
- Police: Drunken driver crashes into state trooper
- One arrested in Marion County for making school threat