EUGENE, Ore. -- Sweet Cheeks Winery is donating part of their sales to help victims of the California wildfires.
Their winery and tasting room will be participating until October 20.
Proceeds will go to the Napa Valley Community Foundation Disaster Relief Fund and the Community Foundation of Sonoma County Resilience Fund.
"This disaster has really hit close to home. The entire wine industry is one large family, and we are wanting to help the communities rebuild and be stronger than ever." Jessica Thomas, general manager.
The winery is located on Briggs Hill Road and their tasting room is at the Fifth Street Market in Eugene.
- Sweet Cheeks Winery raises money for California wildfire victims
- Oregon seeks investigation of California winery label claims
- California winery to alter wine names after Oregon complains
- Oregon regulators recommend for California winery to lose licenses
- California winery and Oregon meet to defuse labeling dispute
- One week left to donate aid to California wildfire victims
- Car wrapping scam uses winery's name
- Francis Ford Coppola acquires Oregon winery
- Local ties to California wildfire disaster
- Oregon Strike Teams help with California wildfire