EUGENE, Ore. -- $140,000 worth of equipment was stolen from Ready Rooter & Chapman Plumbing on the morning of October 14, 2017 in Eugene.
Staff is working with the Lane County Sheriff's Office to find the thieves. An employee arrived that morning to find the shop had been broken into, according to Anthony Rutter, General Manager of Ready Rooter & Chapman Plumbing.
Rutter said at least two people were involved in the break in. He said security camera footage shows the thieves leaving around 7:30 a.m. on Saturday with a company truck, an excavator, and other pieces of equipment.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact the Lane County Sheriff's Office.
- Thieves steal $140k worth of equipment
- Caught on Camera: Thieves steal donuts from Elmira market
- Burglar steals cash, equipment, plane keys at Lebanon airport
- Couple pranks package thieves
- Thieves steal thousands of dollars in goods from Eugene gas station
- Thief steals life-saving equipment from Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue truck
- Thieves target mailboxes in Santa Clara
- Large equipment stolen from plumbing company
- Mohawk Valley firefighters get new lifesaving equipment
- Equipment failure causes sewage spill in Monmouth