SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A woman is suing a doctor at Willamette Valley Cancer Institute for malpractice.
The woman is claiming that the doctor injured her during a surgery.
The woman said she had surgery for a pelvic condition in 2015. She said Dr. Charles K. Anderson was negligent and cut into her rectum instead of her vagina, causing a substantial injury.
Six months later, she said he had to have another surgery to fix it and has had issues ever since.
She is asking for up to $6 million in damages.
- Woman sues Eugene doctor for malpractice
- Eugene doctor receives top honor
- Explosion severely injures Eugene woman
- Missing Eugene woman found alive
- Former Eugene marijuana lab owner sues after neo-Nazi claims
- Family sues Eugene nursing home after alleged scabies-related death
- Doctor sues OHSU, claims sperm was improperly used to father at least 17 children
- Woman sues 6 businesses after drunk driving crash
- Molalla woman sues Safeway over fallen champagne bottle
- Grants Pass woman sues insurance company over skunk damages