SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A woman is suing a doctor at Willamette Valley Cancer Institute for malpractice.
The woman is claiming that the doctor injured her during a surgery.
The woman said she had surgery for a pelvic condition in 2015. She said Dr. Charles K. Anderson was negligent and cut into her rectum instead of her vagina, causing a substantial injury.
Six months later, she said he had to have another surgery to fix it and has had issues ever since.
She is asking for up to $6 million in damages.
- Woman sues Eugene doctor for malpractice
- Eugene doctor receives top honor
- Explosion severely injures Eugene woman
- Former Eugene marijuana lab owner sues after neo-Nazi claims
- Woman's body found in Eugene alley
- Eugene police search for missing woman
- Eugene woman receives threats from scammer
- Eugene woman lobbies for suicide prevention resources
- Eugene woman almost hit by falling tree
- Woman sues 6 businesses after drunk driving crash