EUGENE, Ore. -- Police are asking for help in a homicide investigation after a 50-year-old man was found dead.
Officers with the Eugene Police Department were called out to the Chambers overpass after someone reported that a body was found underneath.
READ MORE: Police investigate homicide in Eugene
Christopher Anthony Stanghellini, 50, was found dead when officers arrived. They said it appeared Stanghellini was a victim of a homicide.
Stanghellini was known to frequent the Eugene Mission, The Dining Room, and the Eugene Library, according to police. They said he also went by the name Christopher Anthony Yingling.
Police are asking anyone with information about his death or his whereabouts prior to his death to call police at 541-682-5162.
- Murder victim identified
- UPDATE: Murder victim identified in Roseburg stabbing
- Victims identified in attempted murder-suicide
- Willamette River drowning victim identified
- Victims identified in Leaburg deaths
- Third man identified among train crash victims
- Victim of Eugene house fire identified
- Shooting victim identified as LCC student
- McKenzie Bridge plane crash victims identified
- Victims identified in Eugene shooting spree