EUGENE, Ore. -- Negotiations continue between Lane County and AFSCME.
AFSCME said the county passed a proposal Sunday afternoon, but they are working to counter it.
They said they took a break from striking, but are planning to continue going on strike Monday.
They also posted a statement on Facebook addressing all employees on strike: "Your bargaining will be meeting with management today for mediated bargaining. The hope is to get a deal, but if we are not able to do so, we will see everyone on the line."
AFSCME leaders said they are committed to sit down with Lane County and negotiate an agreement to return its members to their jobs.
For more information about the strike, click here.
- Negotiations continue between Lane County and AFSCME
- Labor negotiations between Lane County and AFSCME continue
- Lane County Commissioners vote on AFSCME contract
- Lane County and AFSCME reach a tentative contract
- AFSCME union ratifies tentative agreement with Lane County
- Other unions support AFSCME strikers
- Neither side will budge in labor negotiations, strike continues
- Lane County strike looms
- Lane County firefighters continue to battle Southern California wildfires
- Lane County fire crews continue battling California fires