CAMAS VALLEY, Ore. – A North Bend man had died after being hit by an SUV near Camas Valley.
Oregon State Police said it happened around 3:10 p.m. Sunday on Highway 42, just west of the town.
They said the driver of the SUV left the road and struck Donald Dickinson, 61. He was taken to the hospital where he later died.
The driver had serious injuries and was also taken to the hospital.
- Man struck and killed by SUV near Camas Valley
- Camas Valley man accused of child sexual abuse
- Skateboarder struck and killed by SUV in southern Oregon
- Man dies after being struck by SUV on Highway 101
- Police seek tips after buck deer carcass dumped near Camas Valley
- Albany man struck and killed by train
- 4J school district scraps Camas Ridge relocation possibility
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Corvallis
- Salem woman struck and killed on freeway
- Pedestrian struck and killed by train in Junction City