Corvallis, Ore. - A former Oregon State University wrestling coach is suing the school for wrongful termination.
Kevin Roberts was OSU's assistant wrestling coach for 11 years until he was fired in August.
Roberts was accused of either participating in offensive banter between students or neglecting to stop it.
He's now saying the university's investigation was inadequate. Roberts says he never had a chance to contest his termination.
He is expected to sue for about $18 thousand.
- Former OSU wrestling coach suing school
- OSU hires Canham as baseball coach
- Former Eugene wrestling coach accused of stealing funds
- Beavers Release Wrestling Schedule
- Wrestling for national recognition
- OSU head baseball coach Pat Casey retiring after 24 years
- Thurston High School girls make it to state wrestling championships
- Former 4J coach charged, accused of stealing $3K from wrestling club
- Emails shed light on alleged theft by former Sheldon wrestling coach
- Former 4J coach pleads guilty to stealing thousands from wrestling club