UPDATE: Police determined there was no threat and the scene was cleared around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. Students and staff were allowed back in Agate Hall.
EUGENE, Ore. -- Police are investigating reports of a bomb threat on the University of Oregon campus.
Police received reports of a threat at Agate Hall Tuesday afternoon.
Students and staff have evacuated to Hayward Field.
Police are conducting a standard search and are asking people to avoid the area of East 18th and Agate Street.
KEZI 9 News has a crew on the scene. Please check back for updates.
- UPDATE: Police investigate bomb threat on UO campus
- Springfield police investigating bomb threat at Gateway Street post office
- UO hosts Active Threat Preparedness Training
- Bomb threats likely a scam, police say
- UO unveils designs for new multi-million dollar Knight Campus
- Shot fired at apartment complex near UO campus
- UO student mugged near campus, says two men punched him
- UO sororities taking extra precautions walking near campus
- Renovation of historic car dealership moves forward on UO campus
- Eugene Police send out a safety warning after two incidents near UO campus