Photo Gallery 2 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Weather is to blame for an early morning car crash that ended with the car into a fence.
Police said it happened around 7:30 a.m. on Gilham Road.
Officers said the driver was on the overpass headed south when he hit a patch of ice. They said the man lost control and crashed into a fence.
The driver was the only person in the car at the time of the crash. He was not injured.
While KEZI 9 News was on the scene, two other cars slid on the same icy patch.
- Driver hits patch of ice, crashes into fence
- Drunk driver plows through fence
- Eugene Police searching for driver involved in hit & run crash
- Fawn rescued from fence in Eugene
- Police search for hit-and-run driver
- Driver dies in crash in Springfield
- Wrong way driver sentenced for fatal crash
- Driver hospitalized after crashing onto a tree
- Crash kills driver in Linn County
- Redmond DUII driver crashes into canal