EUGENE, Ore. -- A three-car crash in the middle of rush hour closed both lanes of northbound Delta Highway on Tuesday, sending three to the hospital and snaring drivers in a traffic nightmare.
The incident happened around 9 p.m. near The Goodpasture Island exit.
"When it comes to about 4 to 6 p.m., northbound Delta people need to just drive safe," Sgt. Demian San Miguel said. "They need to drive slow. They need to be aware there's going to be congestion and there's going to be traffic."
- 3-car crash brings Delta Highway to a halt, sends 3 to hospital
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction
- Virus forces OSU's animal hospital to halt medical services for horses
- Three car crash on Beltline sends one person to the hospital
- Crash near Walton closes Highway 126
- Crash on Highway 38 kills 2