SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- The community is coming together again to remember three children killed while crossing the street in 2015.
A balloon release and candle lighting will take place Thursday in memory of John, McKenzie, and Tyler.
Police said they were killed by a driver who ran a red light. The driver ended up pleading no contest to careless driving.
The memorial is happening at 4 p.m. at 54th and Main. Candles will be lit at 4:51 p.m.
- Community invited to memorial honoring three children killed while crossing street
- Holocaust survivor killed by car while crossing street
- Red Cross holding blood drives to honor Bend woman
- Roseburg community honors mother & two daughters killed: "Our hearts are broken"
- Community members pack more than 10,000 meals for hungry children
- Troopers identify children killed in Marion County crash
- Several gather to remember children killed in Springfield intersection
- Public invited to give input on Eugene's next police chief
- City of Corvallis invites participation in land use survey
- Web Extra: Drew Eubanks after Advocare Invitational (11/29/17)