Photo Gallery 6 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Officials have released the identity of the man who was found dead in west Eugene.
READ MORE: Body found in Amazon Creek in west Eugene
Kresmir Tonkovich, 72, was found floating in the Amazon Creek near the Richardson Bridge Monday. A wheelchair was also found near where his body was found with a sign that read "disabled food help need." It is unclear if the wheelchair belongs to Tonkovich.
The Lane County Medical examiner ruled his death as natural causes.
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Body found floating in Amazon Creek
- Body found in Amazon Canal identified
- Body found in Amazon Creek in west Eugene
- Officials trying to identify man found dead in Albany
- Crews locate source of Amazon Creek spill
- Missing Winston man found dead
- University of Oregon identifies student found dead at Shasta Lake
- Crews cleaning three-mile spill on Amazon Creek
- Lane Apex says fuel from truck caused Amazon Creek spill