EUGENE, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Transportation held an open house Tuesday night to discuss several projects taking place on the Beltline over the next few years. One of them is starting this summer.
ODOT officials said the Beltline will be re-paved this year; the prep for it will start in May.
Starting next spring, they'll be changing how drivers navigate the Beltline and Delta Highway Interchange. They'll be removing the loop ramp to improve safety and reduce delays.
They're already looking ahead to another project that'll impact the Beltline from Delta to River Road. These are all part of a plan developed in 2014.
If you didn't get a chance to attend their open house, you can chime in online.
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects
- ODOT crews working on Beltline next five weekends
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- ODOT: Delays expected as work begins on the beltline Sunday night
- ODOT project to begin soon on Roseburg bridge
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- ODOT considering tolls on freeways in Portland
- ODOT reopens parts of Columbia River Highway
- ODOT makes improvements to Highway 34
- ODOT tips for winter weather driving