EUGENE, Ore. – Eugene police are searching for a man accused of buying a watch with a stolen credit card.
Officers said the man stole the credit card from a locker at the Eugene YMCA on April 16 between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. They said he then went to Skeie’s Jewelers and bought a Rolex with the card.
Police said the man also bought shoes at Burch’s Shoes.
The man is described as white with brown hair and is 25 to 35 years old. Police said he is five feet ten inches to six feet tall with a thin build.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
- Eugene police search for theft suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police warn about bike thefts
- Eugene police search for suspect in shooting near Albertsons
- Eugene police search for suspect in attempted assault
- Eugene police search for Chase Bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Police searching for pickpocketing suspects