PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A 5.4 magnitude earthquake struck about 260 miles off the Oregon coast.
The U.S. Geological Service says the temblor happened before 7:30 a.m. Friday, west of Newport, Oregon. There is no tsunami danger, according to the National Weather Service.
The quake was about 6 miles deep.
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake 260 miles off Oregon coast
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake strikes off Southern Oregon Coast
- 4.6 magnitude earthquake hits off southern Oregon Coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- Numerous earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- 3 earthquakes strike off Oregon coast
- Earthquake strikes off Reedsport coast