EUGENE, Ore. -- A 62-year-old woman has been charged with driving under the influence after her car crashed into a tree on Harlow Road in Eugene Sunday afternoon, police said.
Reports said Susie Kay Engal was driving erratically leading up to the crash. She was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Harlow Road was closed between Palomino Drive and Walnut Lane as crews extricated the Nissan Altima from the tree and conducted an investigation.
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Car crashes into tree in Eugene
- Eugene graffiti incident caught on surveillance camera
- Caught on camera: Man berates Eugene woman for speaking Spanish
- Tree vandalized in Eugene
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Thief caught nabbing safe from Toxic Wings
- Caught on camera: Cancer center vandalized
- Bobcat caught on camera at Dorris Ranch
- 'Shoe tree' sprouts in Eugene
- Car crashes into Amazon Creek in Eugene
- Police: Man caught on camera trespassing in Junction City