LEBANON, Ore. – A man is in jail, accused of harming a 7-month-old boy that was in his care, police said.
Justin Miles, 42, is in the Linn County Jail facing charges of assault and criminal mistreatment.
Police responded to Good Samaritan Medical Center in Corvallis on Wednesday after the Department of Human Services alerted them that a child had suffered a skull fracture and bruising to his legs.
Investigation found that the child was hurt at an unlicensed day care facility at 735 Walnut Street, and was in the exclusive care of Miles, police said.
The boy’s injuries are not life threatening.
Other families that use the day care facility have been notified.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information, contact police at 541-258-4314.
- Baby injured at unlicensed Lebanon day care
- Two-A-Days: Lebanon Warriors
- Lebanon memory care facility has history of violations
- Lebanon couple delivers baby in surprise home birth
- Lebanon city manager resigns
- Bill would allow state to shut down unlicensed food operations
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Principal at Lebanon school resigns
- Blitzing the Preseason: Lebanon Warriors