DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public's help in finding Sean Michael Moss, 29, and his 2-year-old daughter, Madison Moss.
According to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office, the pair was last seen on Aug. 9 by Moss' coworker. Family members expected to see them on Aug. 10 at the Douglas County Fair, but they did not show up.
They were reported missing on Aug. 12 at about 10 a.m.
Deputies said they could be in a 2002 dark green Chevy Trailblazer with front-end damage on the right side of the bumper and with the license plate 549DBU.
Moss is 5 feet 9 inches tall, 160 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. He has scars from his chin to his waistline and a full back tattoo. He also has a tattoo that reads "Lilly" on his left arm.
Madison is three feet tall and weighs 25 pounds. She has curly brown hair and one green and one hazel eye.
If you have any information on this case, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office can be reached at 541-440-4771.
- Father and daughter reported missing in Douglas County
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Gunfire exchanged in Douglas County
- Daughter continues search for missing mother
- Special Report: Missing Lives
- Corvallis father continues search for missing son
- Family seeks tips to find missing father
- Naloxone addresses the Douglas County opioid epidemic
- Flu season has officially hit Douglas County
- Douglas County gallery holds student art exhibit