EUGENE, Ore. -- Firefighters responded to a fire at the repair shop Mr. Chain Saw on West 6th Avenue in Eugene just after midnight Monday morning.
There were multiple reports of flames outside of the building.
Once firefighters arrived, they quickly worked to put out the fire before it could spread to the inside of the building. West 6th Avenue was briefly closed while the crew of 21 firefighters worked to contain the fire.
The Salvation Army store and donation center, which is right next to Mr. Chain Saw, was also threated by the fire. Officials confirmed there was no damage to the Salvation Army building.
The fire is currently under investigation.
There is no word at this time on the amount and cost of damage the fire caused to the business.
- Fire breaks out at a Eugene repair store
- Eugene convenience store robbed
- Fire breaks out next to Beltline in Eugene
- Flooded Walmart store reopens in Eugene
- Bond measure 20-275 to extend repairing Eugene's roads
- Fire damages Eugene businesses
- Eugene police offer spring break safety tips
- Firefighters detain break-in suspect in Eugene
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Eugene car fires considered arson