EUGENE, Ore. -- A man was arrested in Eugene, accused of firing at his own truck.
Scott Jacobson, 33, faces charges of unlawful use of a weapon and reckless endangering.
Police responded to a shots fired call at a home in the 3700 block of Marshall Avenue.
Neighbors said Jacobson was creating scary noises and one witness said they heard 30 gunshots.
When police arrived with an armored rescue vehicle, they found Jacobson outside and took him into custody. He had shot his truck's tire.
Jacobson was lodged at the Lane County jail.
- Man accused of firing at his truck arrested in Eugene
- Eugene police arrest wanted man
- Truck crashes into Eugene home
- Man accused of stealing UPS truck, crashing
- Eugene Springfield Fire Department gets new fire truck
- Eugene man arrested on charges of extortion
- Man arrested after stabbing in Eugene
- Eugene man arrested after Walmart theft
- Man arrested after alleged assault in Eugene
- Fire damages Eugene businesses