EUGENE, Ore. -- A man was arrested in Eugene, accused of firing at his own truck.
Scott Jacobson, 33, faces charges of unlawful use of a weapon and reckless endangering.
Police responded to a shots fired call at a home in the 3700 block of Marshall Avenue.
Neighbors said Jacobson was creating scary noises and one witness said they heard 30 gunshots.
When police arrived with an armored rescue vehicle, they found Jacobson outside and took him into custody. He had shot his truck's tire.
Jacobson was lodged at the Lane County jail.
- Man accused of firing at his truck arrested in Eugene
- Eugene Springfield Fire Department gets new fire truck
- Eugene man arrested on charges of extortion
- Man arrested after stabbing in Eugene
- Fire damages Eugene businesses
- California authorities arrest man accused of starting Klamathon Fire
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Police arrest man accused of threatening OSU
- FBI arrests man accused of violent crimes