ALBANY, Ore. – An Albany man is accused of multiple child sex abuse crimes.
Jacob Davis, 20, was arraigned on Tuesday and will be back in court on Nov. 18 for a status check.
He faces charges of rape, sodomy, encouraging child sex abuse, sex abuse and unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor. According to court documents, he gave the teen Xanax.
The crimes allegedly happened between December 2018 and September of this year.
According to court records, the alleged victim is an underage teen. The charging document accuses Davis of creating a visual recording of sexually explicit conduct involving a child.
The Albany Police Department investigated the case.
- Albany man accused of raping underage teen
- Two teens accused of vandalizing Albany church
- Teen, friend accused of plotting to kill parents in Albany
- Roseburg man accused of raping teenage girl
- Albany man killed in crash
- Albany man accused of assaulting people with propane torch
- Albany man accused of stealing from two Lebanon businesses
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany
- Springfield man accused of raping and strangling woman
- Man accused of raping girl under 12-years-old