EUGENE, Ore. – Two area schools opened late on Thursday morning because of different issues.
The Alsea School District was on a two-hour delay due to a mechanical problem with the boiler.
The Glendale School District was also on a two-hour delay Thursday morning due to snowy conditions in the area.
There were no other school delays or closures announced on Thursday.
- Alsea, Glendale delay school openings Thursday
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale
- Glendale man dies after crashing into tree
- Crews investigate 8-acre fire near Glendale
- Glendale honoring Jewish past with new historic marker
- Turf work delayed at Roseburg High School
- Construction delays Monroe Grade School start
- New middle school grand opening
- Oregon school ratings released after controversy over planned delay