EUGENE, Ore. -- Police are investigating an armed robbery in Eugene.
Officers said two suspects went into the Neighborhood Market on Hilyard Friday night.
They said one of the suspects used a handgun to rob the employee of cash while the other suspect stood by the door. The suspects then ran off.
A search of the area turned up nothing.
Police describe one of the suspects as a white man in his 20s with a medium to heavy build. Police said he also stands about 5-feet- 9-inches tall and was last seen wearing a dark-colored hat, a jacket, and pants. They said he also had a black bandana covering his face.
They do not have a description of the second suspect.
- Armed robbery suspects sought
- Two suspects sought in Eugene deli robbery
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after rollover crash
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Police search for two suspects in armed robbery
- Coos Bay police seek public's help finding armed robbery suspect
- Market robbed at gunpoint, suspect sought
- Springfield business robbed at gunpoint, suspect sought
- Man arrested for armed robbery at Econolodge
- Police investigating multiple armed robberies in Eugene