EUGENE, Ore. -- Is mobile banking secure, and how long does it take to get the funds in your account?
KEZI 9 News talked to Ron Green and Vicki Gray with Oregon Pacific Bank on KEZI 9 News at 4 p.m.
Mobile banking has never been easier, Gray said. It’s safe, and anyone with a smartphone can log into their accounts, take a picture of the check they’d like to deposit, endorse it to mobile banking on the back and take another picture and submit the transaction.
Gray said you should have access to your funds the next business day.
If you have a banking or finance question for Green, click here.
- Ask The Banker: Is mobile banking secure?
- Ask The Banker: Is your bank financially secure?
- Ask The Banker: Mobile deposit a safe way to put money in the bank
- Ask The Banker: Difference between a bank and credit union
- Ask The Banker: Banks in limbo over marijuana money rules
- Ask The Banker: Shutdown having little effect on banking industry
- Ask The Banker: What is a community bank?
- Ask The Banker: Joint bank accounts and the right of survivorship
- Ask The Banker: What to do if your bank account gets hacked
- Chief Skinner eyes mobile security cameras for downtown