CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Benton County is updating their facility plan for the Benton County Fairgrounds and want the public to weigh in.
Officials said input from residents and stakeholders is important for the planning process.
To take the survey, click here.
- Benton County seeks public input with fairgrounds survey
- Lane County agencies seek input on possible crime prevention expo
- Lane County seeks input on Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- 4J seeks input on SEHS mascot name, The Axemen
- 4J officials seek input on new Edison Elementary design
- City seeks input on new park in northeast Eugene
- Public invited to give input on Eugene's next police chief
- Benton County ballots mailed out
- SURVEY: Public transit system proposed between Eugene and Florence
- Eugene conducting parking survey