CRESWELL, Ore. -- Around 3:30 Friday morning, the Lane County Sheriff's Office, along with Oregon State Police, responded to a home on North Harvey Road.
KEZI 9 News Reporter Jessica Babb and Photojournalist Scott Dodge immediately responded to the scene, but investigators wouldn't confirm any information until just before 6:30 a.m.
Investigators on scene said a man was injured with an ax. The victim is expected to survive.
The Lane County Sheriff's Office said this is an active investigation.
Refresh this web story to check for updates.
- Man injured by axe; Lane County Sheriff's Office and OSP investigating
- Rocks thrown at drivers in rural Lane County, OSP says
- Transient injured by ax in Creswell hospitalized
- Lane County Sheriff's Office hosts hiring event
- Lane County Sheriff's Office plans K-9 fundraiser
- Lane County Sheriff's Office locates missing hiker
- OSP rescue injured hawk and it's caught on camera
- Lane sheriff’s office plans saturation patrols
- Phone scammer claims to be with Lane County Sheriff's Office