CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Oscar da Silva had 31 points, 10 rebounds and four assists, Jaiden Delaire added 19 points and nine boards and Stanford beat Oregon State 81-71 in a rescheduled contest. Da Silva was 11 of 16 from the field, getting his eighth career double-double. Delaire was 7 of 9 at the free-throw line to help Stanford make 73% of its 30 attempts. Freshman reserve Michael O'Connell set season highs with 12 points, seven rebounds and eight assists for Stanford. Jarod Lucas led Oregon State.
OSU's Gianni Hunt had a career-high 17 points in the losing effort.
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 3:05 PM
- Beavs fall at home to Stanford
- Beavs looking to stop Stanford passing attack
- Beavs make late push but fall to Stanford
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both fall
- OSU falls short against Stanford
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop home games
- Beavs bounce back against Cal
- Beavs lose big to Utah
- OSU falls in final moments to Stanford
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks fall to Buffs, Beavs take down Utes
Scroll for more content...