LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Kat Tudor scored 24 points and Mikayla Pivec scored 17 and No. 14-ranked Oregon State trounced Washington State 82-55 in the first round of the Pac-12 Conference Tournament. Oregon State, seeded sixth, advanced to play No. 3-seed and seventh-ranked Stanford on Friday. The Beavers have won four straight following a four-game skid. Ula Motuga's 3-pointer gave the Cougars their only lead at 6-5 with 7:50 left in the first quarter. With the score tied at 10, Taylor Jones made a layup nearly four minutes later and Oregon State closed the quarter with a 19-2 run. The Beavers went to intermission ahead by 25.
Kat Tudor led OSU with 24 points shooting 6-7 from three-point range in the win.
Posted: Mar 5, 2020 10:30 PM
- Beavs open Pac-12 Tournament with win over WSU
- Football Roundup: Ducks win in opener, Beavs lose to WSU
- Beavs shooting goes cold, fall to Colorado in Pac-12 Tournament
- Pac-12 Basketball tournament canceled
- Ducks set sights on WSU
- Oregon men's hoops set for Pac-12 Tournament
- Beavs bounce back against Cal
- Beavs lose big to Utah
- Web Extra: Oregon Women's Basketball After Win Over WSU (12/29/17)
- Big second half propels Ducks over WSU
Scroll for more content...