BEND, Ore. - A Deschutes County man will appear in court Friday on charges of possession and distribution of child pornography.
With help from the Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office, FBI Agents arrested Pierce Morrow, 22, of Bend. They said they arrested Morrow after searching his home Thursday. They added that they found enough probable cause to make the arrest.
Morrow is currently locked up inside the Deschutes County Jail. He will be transported to the U.S. Courthouse in Eugene on Friday, Jan.19 where he will make an initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Thomas M. Coffin at 1:30 p.m.
- Bend man arrested on child pornography charges
- Eugene church leader arrested on child pornography charges
- Former Oregon teacher imprisoned for child pornography
- Texas man gets 35 years in 8-state child pornography scheme
- Charges dropped in Bend road-rage case
- Eugene man arrested in North Bend for allegedly stealing car
- Suit: Bend caterer's meal caused child's allergic reaction
- Milwaukie man arrested on federal child porn charges
- Man interrupts Stormy Daniels' Bend performance
- Bend murder suspect pleads guilty