BENTON COUNTY, Ore. – Another Benton County resident has tested positive for COVID-19.
The Benton County Health Department announced Tuesday night that a Benton County woman between the ages of 20 and 30 tested positive.
The resident is not hospitalized and officials believe she was likely exposed to the virus due to being a health care worker.
So far, five Benton County residents have tested positive. Three of the cases are physically located in Benton county. The other two cases are currently in Washington state.
- Benton County announces new coronavirus case
- Two new coronavirus cases identified in Benton County
- Douglas County announces two more coronavirus cases
- OHA announces 18 new coronavirus cases
- OHA announces 26 new coronavirus cases
- Benton County residents in Washington state have coronavirus, OHA says
- Benton County ballots mailed out
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Coronavirus case identified in Lane County