PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) -- Tyler Shough threw for 312 yards and four touchdowns and No. 11 Oregon came back to beat Washington State 43-29 on Saturday night. Travis Dye caught two second-half touchdown passes to help Oregon improve to 2-0. The Ducks piled up 582 yards of total offense. Freshman Jayden de Laura threw for 321 yards and two touchdowns for Washington State. The Cougars are 1-1. They led at the half but could not stop the Ducks in the second half. Freshman defensive back Ayden Hector recovered three Oregon turnovers in the first half.
The Ducks scored 22 points in the fourth quarter of Oregon's 43-29 win over Washington State.
Posted: Nov 14, 2020 9:16 PM
- Big second half propels Ducks over WSU
- Ducks set sights on WSU
- Big third quarter propels Beavers over Ducks
- Ducks defense propels them to quarterfinals
- Football Roundup: Ducks win in opener, Beavs lose to WSU
- Hoops Roundup: Beavs cruise pasy UW, Ducks fall to WSU
- Web Extra: Oregon Women's Basketball After Win Over WSU (12/29/17)
- Report: WSU quarterback who committed suicide had CTE
- Beavs open Pac-12 Tournament with win over WSU
- Ducks win exhibition game
Scroll for more content...