SALEM, Ore. -- A bicycle route is being proposed along Oregon's coast.
It would follow U.S. 101 and other roads from Brookings to Astoria.
ODOT officials said they're studying this proposal because of the growth in bike tourism destinations and travel options.
To learn more about the project and weigh in, click here.
- Bike path proposed along Oregon's coast
- Gov. Brown blasts proposal to oil drill off Oregon's coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- New bike path opens to connect Eugene and Springfield
- Eugene Police: Woman fights off attacker on bike path
- Oregon hemp program expansion proposed
- Crab harvesting closure extended on Oregon coast
- Surfers brave the storm on Oregon coast
- Whale carcass rolls ashore along Oregon Coast
- Southern Oregon coast reopens for crabbing season