PORTLAND, Ore (AP) -- Erin Boley had 25 points and nine rebounds, and No. 10 Oregon defeated Portland 85-52 on Monday night to extend the Ducks' winning streak to 21 games dating to last season. The winning streak matches the Oregon record set in 1978-79. Sedona Prince added 13 points and seven rebounds for the Ducks, who led by as many as 37 points. Alex Fowler paced the Pilots with 12 points.
Boley had 25 points and nine rebounds in Oregon's road win over the Pilots.
Posted: Nov 30, 2020 10:31 PM
Updated: Dec 1, 2020 10:11 PM
- Boley leads Ducks over Portland
- Ducks see familiar environment, opponent in Portland
- Web Extra: Erin Boley on California road trip (1/9/19)
- Duck Women's Hoops advances, beats Portland State by 38
- Hurst, Watson lead Ducks past Dixie State
- Demolition rules targeting lead dust, asbestos take effect in Portland
- Smoking leads to fatal house fire in Portland
- DEA raids Portland pharmacy
Scroll for more content...