EUGENE, Ore. -- A young boy is recovering after he was hit by a truck while on his bike in Eugene on Friday morning.
The crash happened around 8:15 a.m. at the intersection of East 24th Avenue and Willamette Street.
A witness at the scene said the driver was turning left at the intersection as the boy was crossing the street.
Eugene police confirm the boy is okay but he suffered a fractured leg.
No citations were issued, and the driver is cooperating with police.
- Boy recovering after being hit by truck in Eugene
- Boy hit by car in west Eugene
- Driver cited after train hits semi truck in Eugene
- Dump truck hits power pole, causes outage in north Eugene
- Truck crashes into Eugene home
- Truck crashes into ditch after hitting bear
- School bus hit by truck in Lebanon
- Driver dies when truck hits propane tank
- Eugene woman almost hit by falling tree
- Pedestrian hit in Eugene crash dies